Friday 19 June 2015

Whose In The Garden With Grace?



The next Sale featured yarn of the Month 
is
Grace by Patons




This mercerized cotton was very nice to work with you could make many a summer tank top with it.
I made a baby hat for example purposes the basic pattern came from this patter that can be found here.  To add a bit of interest I added this simple flag pattern to it. I want to mention that I start with a basic pattern and start adding or taking things. So my hat could  be very different from the basic pattern. It all happens on a whim as I am knitting it tells me what it wants to become. There is no rhyme or reason just as the spirit moves me. It just "feels" right.  In the future I do hope to add all these patterns that at one point or another have been modified by yours truly. I have them all tucked away in what I call " the vault"
I have big dreams of one day creating a book of all tried and true patterns from the vault. lol






 


I found a very well written pattern that is yarn would work with. The pattern for that can be found here    5737648108_0ab03487a6_n
There a nice selection to pick from and I think the possibilities for this yarn are endless for summer knitting.The yarn is on sale, first come first serve.  I do hope you can pop by and take a look . 

No comments:

Post a Comment